Artemis Fowl Confidential… is back!

logoBelieve it or not, but on the 7th of May 2013, Artemis Fowl Confidential turned 8!

We’ve been online for 8 years, and in that time we’ve had over 1.5 million unique visits from countries and continents across the world. Eoin Colfer has visited and posted in our forums, and Penguin/Puffin have given us countless goodies to give away to you fine members.

We’ve been allowed to post up preview paragraphs of past Artemis Fowl books, and have been privy to exclusive Eoin Colfer video and text interviews!

Over the past year or so, activity has declined somewhat, but now… we’re back. With new features, pages and upcoming projects to-boot!

A list of what’s new!

• As you can see, we’ve got a brand new design! The new website is also built so that we can get some of you great AFC members submitting your own news stories and content!
  • We’ve overhauled some of the content, updated some pages, and added some goodies to the fun & games section!
  • We’re planning on getting so much more rocking soon too! Now that the new design and site is here, it’ll allow us to grow a lot quicker, and really roll out some cool features to you Artemis Fowl fans.

Enjoy!

6 Responses to Artemis Fowl Confidential… is back!

1. Jack says:

The new website looks nice! Great job everyone.

2. MichaelM says:

Congrats on re-launching the site Matt, looking forward to seeing what you have in store! :)

All in WordPress now too? It’s great, isn’t it? Doesn’t really compare to the little news scripts we used to use in the early days! :D

• titus says:

I just love eoin colfer’s books. They set me off in magical adventures with expression and experience the true nature of books from eoin colfer!

3. Matt says:

There’s a blast from the past! How are you doing, my friend?!

Indeed it is! About time really… I’ve been managing a team of WordPress developers for nearly three years. :P

I do miss those little news scripts though… very ghetto. ;)

4. Widdershins says:

Soo happy to see the site back and active!

5. titus says:

I love eoin colfer’s books. They inspire me to read and set me to magical adventures. Once I pick up a book I feel like reading it all day including eoin’s. Some of them are so intelligent it expresses my feelings! Thanks Eoin Colfer!